By submitting an entry to the Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), you acknowledge 1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older.
3. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, travel agents involved with and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 12:00pm (AEST) on Wednesday August 11, 2021 and closes 11:45pm (AEST) on Saturday October 2, 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period, visit the Really Simple Money website, locate the promotion landing page with entry form embedded, click on a promotional banner advertisement linking to the landing page, complete the entry form with all requested details including, but not limited to full name and email address, and submit the completed form.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. The competition must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at reallysimplemoney.com.au. The entry must fulfill all the requirements of the competition as specified to be eligible to win the prize. You may enter as many times as the form indicates. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications of the competition may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the sponsor. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules of the Really Simple Money & Bricklet ‘Win a share in a luxury Brisbane inner city apartment’ PROMOTION competition your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the sponsor.
9. It is a condition of entry that the entrant gives consent to receive the “Really Simple Money” newsletter and is happy to be contacted with special offers and promotional material.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The winner must correctly answer a question posed on the competition entry form and will be declared at noon on Monday, October 4, 2021 at Big Splash Media, Level 2, Suite 206, 46a Macleay Street, Elizabeth Bay NSW 2011. In the event of a tie, the winner will be chosen by electronic draw. The Promoter reserves the right to re-run the draw in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
12. The winner will be notified in writing via email within two (2) working days and their name(s) will be published on the Really Simple Money website on Friday, October 8, 2021.
13. In the event of an unclaimed or un-awarded prize, another winner will be chosen on Monday, October 11, 2021 at the same time and place as the original draw. The new winner will be contacted in writing within two (2) business days and will have their name published on the Really Simple Money website on Friday, October 15, 2021.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winner will receive one Bricklet worth $23,320 to The Alfred at 107 Alfred Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006. Prize value includes 6% purchase fees of $1,320 for stamp duty and conveyancing. Total value of prize: $23,320.
16. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize), then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and no compensation will be given in lieu.
17. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to the directions of any regulatory authority.
18. Total prize value is up to $23,320. Prize, or any unused portion, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, subject to the directions of any regulatory authority.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
25. The Promoter is Bricklet Pty Ltd, ABN 25 632 253 046, Level 2, 6 The Corso, Manly NSW 2095, 1300 733 253.